I know, I know. I’ve been MIA for longer than anticipated yet again. But I’m back today for the sake (see what I did there?) of catching up!
In short, the past few weeks have been chaotic. A family emergency had me tied up for a week or so (unfortunately one of those where I could do absolutely nothing but was bothered by it incessantly).
On top of that, my health has decided to be terrible once again. From “the Gettysburg plague” to some chronic issues flaring up, it’s been rough. As I write this, I’m dealing with the tail end (or, at least, what I hope is the tail end!) of a particularly nasty migraine. So despite a decent amount of bed rest, posting hasn’t often been in the realm of possibility.
But, not everything has been bad! Here are some cheerier moments since our last post.
Always look on the bright side of life? Catching up on the positives:
- I’ve sold a few more copies of Mistakes Were Made! Have you got your copy yet?
- Fitz is getting so big!!
- My Her Campus chapter is doing amazingly as of late—I’m so proud of the team! We’re currently working with Tommy Hilfiger. How cool is that?
- I’m working on a few different writing projects—stay tuned for more information on those!
- I turned 22 at the end of last month! I spent a lovely day with my mom and sister and then an evening of Harry Potter and Halloween celebrations with a friend.
- My mom found me a box set of my favourite childhood book series. There were tears.
- I’m almost finished my Christmas shopping already! I can’t fathom that 2017 is almost over (though I’m not opposed; maybe 2018 will be a better year?).
- Grad school applications are in progress! I’m applying to the creative writing programmes at Bath Spa University, Cardiff University, and Aberystwyth University. Drop your tips in the comments!