Behind the Scenes: Rules, Policies, and Regulations for For the Sake of Good Taste
Be nice! Respect to both your fellow readers and the For the Sake of Good Taste (FTSOGT) team is key. We reserve the right to remove comments that we deem inappropriate.
All tips and suggestions featured on FTSOGT are based on the author’s personal experience or on outside research. However, the author is not a certified professional unless otherwise stated. All content on this site should be treated as suggestion; a professional should always be consulted where necessary, such as in cases of medical decisions, etc..
Content on FTSOGT is provided for informational or entertainment purposes and should not be relied on in cases in which professional opinions are necessary.
All fact-based content on FTSOGT is true to the best of the author’s knowledge. The author being human, mistakes, errors, or omissions may occur.
FTSOGT is based in part on the author’s personal opinions, which do not reflect companies or organisations that may be mentioned or sponsoring content.
No suggestions put forth by FTSOGT are given as guaranteed results to a problem or question at hand. Each individual is unique and will thus have unique results, which may not reflect the desired outcome.
e.g. A post featuring methods of paying off debt is not guaranteed to lead every reader to a debt-free life.
FTSOGT is not liable for the results of suggestions, content, or products featured on forthesakeofgoodtaste.com.
Authors and owners reserve the right to change management and day-to-day functions of FTSOGT and may change the focus, contents, methods, etc. of the site at any time.
Per Federal Trade Commission (FTC) guidelines and potential income earned by this website, we share the following:
- This site will be used to promote products, services, and/or other businesses. Only those which align the FTSOGT brand in terms of quality will be promoted. All products or services promoted on this site will have been used by and reviewed in all honesty by FTSOGT staff.
- Some products or services may be provided to FTSOGT for free or at a discounted rate in exchange for an honest review. Any reviews falling under this category are guaranteed to be 100% truthful, whether they be positive or negative.
- All affiliate links, products, or services, will be explicitly listed at the beginning of each post. Please do not hesitate to contact FTSOGT with any questions regarding an affiliate mention.
- All opinions expressed on FTSOGT are those of the author, not of any company or organisation with which content is associated.
- FTSOGT is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
FTSOGT will not share personal information with third party affiliates, nor will we retain any information beyond that used for analysis and optimisation for content and promotional purposes.
To turn off cookies, visit your browser settings (cookies may be collected by FTSOGT or third-party affiliates).
FTSOGT is not responsible for content republished from this site without permission.
Affiliates and other third-party advertisers may provide advertisements while you visit FTSOGT and may collect information in the process in order to provide relevant goods and services. For more information on this, visit https://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
These policies are subject to change without notice. The last update thereof took place on 28 May 2017.
Feel free to contact FTSOGT’s founder at [email protected] with any questions.
Brands, Sponsors, and Partnerships
For information regarding guest posting opportunities or guest posts by For the Sake of Good Taste, please email [email protected]