Welcome to For the Sake of Good Taste’s 12 Days of Blogmas 2017! Check back throughout the next 12 days for all sorts of productivity and organisation to start the new year off right.
“Um, Jules? Christmas is 25 December….”
I know! But in traditional Christianity, the 12 Days of Christmas take place from 25 December to 5 January, the day before the feast of the Epiphany. The twelve days before Christmas Day are technically a part of advent.
So, we’ve decided to run our 12 Days of Blogmas 2017 through the “real” twelve days. Despite its Christian roots, our 12 Days of Blogmas 2017 is completely secular. Rather than the holiday specifically, it features organisation and productivity for the new year!
Be sure to check back each day at noon between now and 5 January for our 12 Days of Blogmas 2017!
12 Days of Blogmas 2017:
- 25 December: How to Set New Year’s Resolutions You’ll Actually Achieve
- 26 December: Items to Throw Out Now in Preparation for the New Year
- 27 December: Reset for the New Year
- 28 December: Productivity Roundup
- 29 December: Overlooked Places to Organise Today
- 30 December: Inspiring Mottos to Live By this New Year
- 31 December: Rules of Organising
- 1 January: Productivity Tools
- 2 January: Easy Things to Organise Right Now
- 3 January: Productive Things To Do with A Few Extra Minutes
- 4 January: Organisation Roundup
- 5 January: Tools for Organisation
We hope you enjoyed our 12 Days of Blogmas 2017!